Tuesday 10 November 2009

Trying to live life to the fullest

Now that i am well into my thirties, i feel that i am having some sort of mid life crisis. I am constantly tired, moan a lot, and feel it necessary to do as much in such a short space of time.
I want to travel more, go to more gigs, i want to rush through college, then through uni, and earn as much money as i possibly can.

I want to save the world (i know a bit to much for one person to try to possibly do)resolve global issues, end the wars, end extreme poverty, and so on.

My head is exploding full of ideas, i only wish i was in my teens still, and maybe then it could be more achievable.

I need to calm down, too over excitable i think.

I also seem to see the falseness and insincerity of people, which annoys me greatly. There is no reason to be false don't pretend with me, because i can see right through it, and i shall tell you that your full of bull so don't do it.

2 comments:

  1. Hitting 30 robs you of a certain amount of laissez-faire tolerance, you just aren't prepared to put up with the same shite anymore that in your 20s you couldn't be bothered to get worked up about. In your teens you have too little nous to direct your passions correctly so you flit from thing to thing. In your 30s you have a greater ability to make proper changes but only in things you genuinely care about.

    You should make the most of this feeling though because it can lead you to impose a routine that is better suited to who you are now. You can force yourself to do things knowing that you will get more pleasure from doing so. And if you're ever looking at gigs let me know, plenty in Nottingham I go to. Now is a good time for gigs, a lot of bands tour in the Autumn/Winter.

    One person can change the world, it just takes a little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that was really sweet Red Baron, thankyou>

    ReplyDelete